How To Make Berry Bouquet Fizzy Iced Tea!
It's the first week of July and it's a mighty hot one out there. Copious amounts of iced tea is definitely in order and Dessert by Deb has an iced tea recipe for Berry Bouquet here to help you cool off in fruity, delicious fashion!
Fizzy Berry Bouquet Iced Tea
Makes 1 serving
Ingredients and tools:
- Berry Bouquet loose leaf tea (click to shop!)
- Ice cubes
- Tea strainer or tea press
- Tall glass or mug (16 oz)
- Ginger ale and fruit to garnish (optional)
- Scoop 4 teaspoons of Berry Bouquet tea into teapot or tea press
- Steep in hot water (under boiling since this is a green tea) for 5 to 6 minutes; sweeten to taste (I use honey)
- Fill a 16 oz glass with ice 3/4 of the way up (I used about 13 cubes)
- Strain and pour steeped tea over ice
- Add a splash of ginger ale (or soda water) and garnish with fresh fruit (I used blueberries and a little slice of watermelon!) for a delightful summer iced tea drink!